Click to Home

Go To Search
Print Page Email Page
What do I need to vote?

Voters are required to show photo identification when they arrive at the polls. Accepted forms of identification include any photo ID issued by the State of Tennessee - including drivers’ licenses - and photo IDs issued by the federal government, including U.S. passports, government employee identification cards and military ID cards.

Obtaining voter ID

News Flash
150 Washington Office will be closed
The 150 Washington Office will be closed from Tuesday December 5th thru Friday December 8, 2018 in order to relocate the downtown offices to 157 Poplar. Please pardon the inconvenience while we relocate to better serve you.
Sign up for Shelby County Election Commission email and text alerts!
Sign up for email and text alerts to be notified of news and announcements from the Shelby County Election Commission. Sign up now...